Pre-Insulated Copper Tubing
Cambridge-Lee READI-PROTECTOR™Pre-Insulated 50 Foot Copper Coils
Tear Resistant Polyethylene Insulation
Thermal Insulated With No Seams
White polyethylene thermal tear resistant insulated linesets.
Available in standard, mini-split or suction-line only.
- Meets ASTM B280 & C1427 Specifications
- Flame Spread Index is rated at 25/50 Plenum rated to ASTM E84, UL723, NFPA 255
- Thermally effective from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tough Weather Resistant UV outer layer provides quick and easy install
Linesets are copper tubing lines used to connect split systems air conditioners and heat pumps. Installation is quick, efficient and economical. Factory assembly of Linesets assures Quality & Consistency
* 1/2 Suction Line Only Available in 82’ & 164’
- CLI offers over 410 different poly combinations
- Mold and Mildew resistant outer layer
- Clear marking indicators every foot on insulation
- Standard linesets available with plain end or 90 degree bends
- Mini-split linesets available with plain ends or single/double flared ends
- 1/2” insulation available in both 82’ and 164’ coils for VRF systems
- Call for sizes not listed below.