Polyethylene Coated Copper Tubing
**Please note than when ordering Poly Coated Copper Tubing it is called and ordered by the Outside Diameter. Example : An order of 1/2" Poly/Copper from the drop down menu would yield .500-OD X .032 Wall X Length.
The Copper manufactured to the chemical, mechanical, cleanness and eddy-current test requirements specified in ASTM B280.
ASTM B280 is the Standard Specification for Seamless Copper Tube for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Field Service and is measured and called by the Outside Diameters.
All of the specifications require a minimum copper plus silver content of 99.9% and phosphorus content between .015 - .040%. As indicated by the
compositional requirements, the copper tube is essentially lead free.
Added Corrosion Protection
- Polyethylene coating protects copper from corrosion
- Polyethylene is one of the most inert plastics available
Can Be Used For Both Above & Below Ground
- Carry one inventory
- Quick and easy underground installation
- No on-site sleeving required in most cases
Easy To Identify
- Permanent yellow polyethylene coating
- Continuous line-marking
- Traceable back to the origin of manufacturer
Easy To Install
- Flexible, easy to join, compact size
- No additional training required
- Requires smaller and fewer tools than steel pipe